Thanksgiving Point Dental in Lehi, Utah, is proud to offer emergency dental services with two highly experienced doctors on staff. Dr. Brandon J. Valgardson and Dr. John Armstrong are both dedicated to providing top-notch dental care to patients in the Lehi area.
Our highly-trained dentists offer various treatments, including fillings, extractions, root canals, crowns, and more. The clinic also provides emergency treatments, such as broken teeth, lost crowns, and emergency dental appointments. All emergency services provide the best quality care and attention to detail.
Dental emergencies can be very painful and stressful, but knowing what to do in an emergency can help you get the relief you need quickly and safely. Here’s what you need to know about six common dental emergencies and how to handle them.
1. Toothache: A toothache is one of the most common dental emergencies. If you are experiencing a toothache, rinse your mouth with warm water to clean it out and floss to remove any food particles that may be stuck between your teeth. If the pain persists, contact your dentist for an emergency appointment. A toothache can be debilitating. You shouldn’t have to suffer. Schedule an emergency dental appointment today.
2. Chipped or Broken Tooth: If you have a chipped or broken tooth, try to save any pieces that may have broken off. Rinse your mouth with warm water and apply a cold compress to the outside of your mouth to reduce swelling. Contact your dentist for an emergency appointment as soon as possible. We can help fix your chipped and broken teeth.
3. Knocked-Out Tooth: If your tooth has been knocked out, locate the tooth and rinse it off with water. Try to place the tooth back into the socket, but do not force it. If you cannot place it back in the socket, put the tooth in a cup of milk and contact your dentist immediately. If you are suffering from a knocked-out tooth, schedule an appointment at Thanksgiving Point Dental in Lehi, UT.
4. Abscess: An abscess is an infection of the gums or tooth that can cause pain, swelling, and fever. If you suspect you have an abscess, contact your dentist for an emergency appointment as soon as possible. We offer emergency dental services for abscesses at Thanksgiving Point Dental in Lehi, UT.
5. Lost Filling or Crown: If you have lost a filling or crown, contact your dentist for an emergency appointment as soon as possible. In the meantime, avoid chewing with the affected tooth and rinse your mouth with warm water to clean it out. We offer emergency dental services at Thanksgiving Point Dental in Lehi, UT, for lost fillings and crowns.
6. Tooth Sensitivity: Tooth sensitivity can be caused by several things, such as decay, gum disease, or receding gums. If you are experiencing tooth sensitivity, contact your dentist for an emergency appointment. Don’t wait in pain!
No matter what type of dental emergency you’re experiencing, it is essential to contact your dentist or the emergency dental services at Thanksgiving Point Dental in Lehi, UT, as soon as possible. Our team of experienced dentists will assess the situation and provide you with the relief you need. We are here to help you get the relief you need quickly and safely.
Emergency Dental Services in Lehi, UT
At Thanksgiving Point Dental, Dr. Valgardson and Dr. Armstrong are committed to providing their patients with the best emergency dental services. They are highly experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate dentists dedicated to providing their patients with the best possible care. When you require emergency dental services in the Lehi area, you can trust that you will receive the highest quality care from the team at Thanksgiving Point Dental. Our clinic also offers a variety of payment methods, including insurance, cash, and credit cards, making it easy for you to pay for their services.